Monday, October 5, is the first day to vote in-person by absentee ballot for the November 3 general election.
Following are other important dates on the general election calendar.
- Saturday, October 24: Auditor’s Office open, voter pre-registration deadline, deadline to request an absentee ballot to be mailed
- Saturday, October 31: Auditor’s Office open 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Monday, November 2, 5 p.m.: Absentee ballot in-person voting deadline
- Tuesday, November 3: Election Day, polls open 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
Information about the general election, including images of sample ballots, can be found on the Auditor’s Office site on Crawford County’s new website at www.crawfordcounty.iowa.gov.
Following are the candidates on the ballot in Crawford County. Differences in state senate and representative districts are noted. Township trustee candidates are listed toward the bottom of the article.
President and Vice President
- Joseph R. Biden and Kamala D. Harris, Democratic Party (DEM)
- Donald J. Trump and Michael R. Pence, incumbents, Republican Party (REP)
- Roque Rocky De La Fuente and Darcy G. Richardson, Alliance Party (ALL)
- Don Blankenship and William Alan Mohr, Constitution Party of Iowa (CON)
- Ricki Sue King and Dayna R. Chandler, Genealogy Know Your Family History (GKH)
- Howie Hawkins and Angela Nicole Walker, Green Party (GRN)
- Joe Jorgensen and Jeremy Cohen, Libertarian Party (LIB)
- Brock Pierce and Karla Ballard
- Kanye West and Michelle Tidball